I am manufacturing a fiber optic instrument post light for experimental
aircraft (working on a PMA and STCs for certified planes, but it may be as much
as a year before the paperwork is all done and approved).  I have had a set of
them in my KR and they are working great.  They light up each instrument
individually like the Wheelen post lights, but they use a central LED
illuminator that only requires one power connection for a whole panel of lights
and the total power draw is only 30 milliamps.

You can get more information on my web site at www.engalt.com/aviation.htm

You can purchase them from Aircraft Spruce.  They are currently in stock.  The
link to the page on their site is
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/inpages/instrpostlite.php

For the next 30 days I will give a 10% rebate to any KRNet members.  Just email
or mail me a copy of the invoice and I will send a rebate check.  I am getting
additional distributors, but I will not be selling any systems direct.

Please send any questions to me at br...@engalt.com, not to the list.