Well  delay after delay I finally got my tailwheel endorsement today.

 I bought the kr in June and one system after another went down. The major one
being the elect igntion. Without the secondary ignition my instructor would not
fly in the kr.

after starting with this instructer he plans to leave the country in a few
days.  And instructers who will train in a kr are scarce around here .  I fixed
the ig. prob., flew for two hrs got endorsed and
finished instalation if my brs all today whew!!!

And to top it off my instructer could not get over how well iIwas able to land
in such a short time.

I even stoped the bird in 1200 ft of runway!

Needless to say Ill be rackin out the hours now.

later
Joel kr2s