Hi Netter.
I have spoken to several commercial boat builders about adding polyester onto
epoxy. There answer is NO. It wont stay stuck.
Then what about epoxy onto polyester. There answer is again " no " but in
smaller letters. The claim is that vibration and flexing as in a boat will
cause the epoxy to seperate after 12 to 18 months. There is nothing wrong with
building a plane using polyester is you use the correct foam etc and can stand
the smell.
Essentially the impression that I got is dont mix the two. It is not necessary .
Harold Woods
Orillia.ON.Canada
haroldwo...@rogers.com

---