Hi Everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving!

            I was in Sam's club the other day getting some film developed and
they asked me if I wanted to put them in a disk for a couple dollars more. I
asked, what if I bring in photos that have been developed already? He told me
it was 2 dollars and some change to have them put on a disk. So those of you
who were taking photos of you Kr project before all of this digital and
Internet stuff have a cheap way of getting your construction photos in the net
and
don't worry about the big side burns and funny looking shorts. We wont laugh to
hard.

Chris Theroux
Gilbert, AZ