In a message dated 11/29/03 6:13:57 AM Mountain Standard Time,
bo12...@hotmail.com writes:

<< If VFR, I'd put the Dynon in, the EIS, radio and be done with it.  I think
 would consider intalling capacitive sending plates in a KR tank and BNC them
 to the EIS system for a no moving parts, reliable sending and measuring fuel
 level indication method and go fly. >>

       Dana, FYI, a lot of us use the EIS in our ultralights.
    Don't know if you'll be burning strictly avgas or not but
    those of us who have the capacitance probes find a
    difference in fuel level if switching to avgas on a cross
    country instead of mogas like we usually use locally.

    Jim Hayward
    Rapid City, SD