From: "Steve and Lori McGee" <lmc...@maqs.net>
To: <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 9:46 AM
Subject: KR>My website - getting to know us.

I realized that I have not formerly introduced myself and family to you the
KR group.  Here is our website, though there is currently nothing on the
plane there yet.  I wll have to get to that.  Also it is a little dated by
about 3 years, the biggest change the age of the children and my baby
(motorcycle) having been custom painted black with my lady on the side in
blue airbrush.    Hope to make it to the gathering in Illinois this year as
it is not far, even without a plane.

Steve, Lori, Autumn, Brooke and Forest.

http://www.geocities.com/magoosus/
see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html