        From: rick...@comcast.net [mailto:rick...@comcast.net]
        Sent: Tue 12/9/2003 11:14 PM
        To: kr...@mylist.net
        Subject: KR>Removing Adhesive Residue From Fiberglass And From Plywood

        My Diehl wing skins have some very old duct tape adhesive residue on
them. There is also some on various plywood surfaces.

        I checked the archives on this but couldn?t find a definitive ?I know
this is safe because I?ve done it? kind of post.

        Any suggestions for safe ways to remove adhesive residue from
fiberglass -- and from plywood?

        Rick Coykendall
        Recently Purchased a KR-2 Project
        rick...@comcast.net