BlankThis has been a hard decision, but I am going to sell my KR2.

N122B has a tri-gear(Diehl), Revmaster 2100D engine, Serba prop, Terra Radio
and VOR, Garmin Built-in Handheld GPS, single Gullwing canopy door, Dan Diehl's
Wing Skins, 18.5 gal. removable Header Tank .

N122B has always been hangered and is currently at the San Marcos Airport in
San Marcos, TX.

You can see several pictures of N122B on the internet by searching for "bobby
muse's kr" as well as going to Mark Langford's site below.
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/kbobbym.html

N122B has not flown for the last three(3) years.  I now consider N122B is a
non-flying KR2 that is being sold for parts.  I do not want the liability of
selling a flying airplane.  N122B will be removed from her sides and the buyer
can haul away.

Price is $17,500 as is.

Please direct any inquires to bm...@ev1.net

Thank You,  Bobby Muse