BlankLet me try this again.

This has been a hard decision, but I am going to sell my KR2.

N122B is a to the plans built with a Diehl Tri-gear, Revmaster 2100D engine,
Serba 52/52 prop, Terra Radio and VOR, Built-in Garmin Handheld GPS, single
Gullwing canopy, Diehl's Wing Skins, 18.5 gal. removable Header Tank.

N122B has always been hangered and is currently at the San Marcos Airport in
San Marcos, TX.
You ca see several pictures of N122B on the internet by searching for "bobby
muse's kr" as well as going to Mark Langford's web site below:

http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/kbobbym.html

N122B has not flown for the last three(3) years.  N122B is a now a non-flying
KR2 and is being sold for parts.  I do not want the liability of selling a
flying airplane.  N122B will be removed from her sides and the buyer can haul
away.

Price is $17,500 as is.

Please direct inquires to bm...@ev1.net

Thank You,  Bobby Muse