Dan & Jerry,
Michelle and I will now do our best Kermit the Frog immitation:
Both Hands Waving: YeaaaaaaaH !!!!!
Persistance paid off!
Congtatulations!!!!

Dan Heath <da...@alltel.net> wrote:
This post shows, what I consider to be THE turning point in this project.
As long as this windshield does not crack, we are now good to go.

Click on the link, scroll about halfway down, about the 6th thumbnail. You
will see the installation of the passenger window and the windshield
installed. Scroll to the bottom, and you will see a profile of the plane
with the canopy, the entire canopy, in place. Click on that pic and you can
see views from every angle.

Am I pumppppppppppped, you better believe it.

And, as a new feature of our site, we have included a menu to allow you to
quickly to get to a part of the site to see what you may be interested in at
that time. This is just the beginning and Jerry and I will be organizing it
better over time. But, we may not have much time for that right now,
because I am soooooooooo Pummmppppppppppped.

http://kr-builder.org/Windshield_Last_Attempt/index.html

See N64KR at http://KR-Builder.org - Then click on the pics

Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC

da...@kr-builder.org

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2004 - KR Gathering

See our EAA Chapter 242 at http://EAA242.org
see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html

Scott Cable
KR-2S # 735