        -----Original Message-----
        From: larry flesner [mailto:fles...@midwest.net]
        >One (of the three) pushtubes for the elevator in my KR-2 is 63 inches
long
        by 1 1/4 diameter by .125 wall.  It seems heavy and overdone, but...

        Sid,

        How did you measure the 6 pounds saved?  Several components
        stay in the system , pushrods or cable.

        It seems to me that if you removed all the cable in the system and
        replaced it with nothing you'd have trouble dropping 6 pounds.

        I'm not questioning your honesty here, just your scales. :-)

        Larry Flesner
        Carterville, Illinois

        see KRnet list details at http://www.krnet.org/instructions.html