There was an article in the EXPERIMENTER  (Eaa) some time ago about this
product as an excellent choice for a landing light.  There was also a number
of comments on the KRNET saying it was a good idea (archives) .  I bought
this product, and have held onto it for a while.

Well, Sport pilots don't need landing lights, and yesterday's posts kind of
(kind of) quashed my Sport pilot hopes.  Anyway, you can see the article at
http://home.earthlink.net/~r.freiberger/
see landing light.jpg and landing light2.jpg  The other stuff is my boat for
sale.

Selling on KRNET in three days (Saturday), make an offer. Purchase one or
two. Shipping $8 add-on.

Ron Freiberger
mailto: rfreiber...@swfla.rr.com