MAC,
All Corrections are imbedded and in CAPS:-)
--- flymaca711...@aol.com wrote:
> Hi all!
 Last Saturday I flEw the Kr and was shooting
some landings TO full stop and on the sixTH landing,
after clearing the active I noticed THE AIRCRAFT was
bouncing on the rough pavement.
 So I took a look and found that the tire HAD became
real low. I WONDERED IF this same thing happenED last
winter? Well, with the smallER tire its pressURE will
drop SOONER, so it looks like you have to adjUST the
pressURE more often thAn I have been  doing. So I'M
going to check the pressURE BEFORE each flight below
freezing.   Also, I'M  not sure how much TIRE PRESSURE
in the winter months TO USE WITH A 340 x 300 x 5 TIRE.
> I WOULD like to know if this is happening to other
tri gears and what air pressURE TO USE WHEN below
freezing.
> flymaca711689@aol
> thanks mac

=====