First off thanks all that came to my flaming and put the fire out!
 All try harder but my spelling is what it is bad.
I really had a hard time figuring out what was happening but working at a
tire store and not finding a leak was getting to me but after reading what mark
langford  has on tire pressure i think i understand if its already below 32f
the wind chill factor the tire is exposed to must be way below 0 combine that
with the size of the tires tube its high mantence in the winter each flight.
the tube has  very little volume to it. for you guys with nose gear you will
see
what IM talking about it gets real squarly if it loses its air down right
dangerous .

Mac
flymaca711...@aol.com