<From: "Gavin Donohoe" <gavinandlou...@bigpond.com>
<Hi all,
<         I'm beginning to think of what I'll do with my <elevator trim!
I like the idea of the car electric mirror...

Gavin et all,
I am not using a trim tab but move the whole elevator.
I mounted a gear motor (All Electronics 800-826-5432)
Part Nr.CAT#DCM-178 under neath the seat.
I used only the motor plus additional gear from the junk
box.(Used to be able to get the motor only)
A point on the elevator cable will be mechanically attached to a
potentiometer (ASP-2K) same company,
The pot. will be connected to an edge mount meter such
as CAT# MET-65.(Same Comp.)
The meter mounts vertically. Meter will rest at center
for level elevator. On-Off_On switch CAT#RS-108
(Also All Electronmics) mounted in stick handle
will move motor in such a way that up trim moves
the meter up etc. There will be micro switches to
limit travel. Stick can still over ride trim settings.

Louis

n...@cybertrails.com
Payson Arizona.