Interesting....
Hondas and my Z-car have the fuel pump immersed in the fuel for cooling...
hadn't considered that one.

My Eillison requires a head of fuel pressure to operate, so the pumps are
required to be on during take-off and landing... cruise flight.. may
consider this... they are a electro magnet, and I'm assuming the moving
parts are immersed in fuel, so perhaps they will cool OK.