I need some support to get off the ground.  I am looking for someone with KR-2
experience who will either perform the first flight on my KR-2 Tri-gear or
provide me with some small amount of duel, not necessarily as PIC, but in the
right seat just to get accustomed to the sensitivity of the controls and the
visual attitude and perhaps the stall/slow flight feel.  I am located in
southwestern Ohio.  Last November, I purchased a completed, certificated KR-2
(N5834) and am in the process of going over it and correcting anything I can
find suspect.  This will be followed by a weight and balance check & a
condition inspection by an A&P in my EAA Chapter.  I expect to have this
completed before the end of March, hopefully sooner.  I have had the A/W
certificate reissued allowing 50 nm radius flight testing (40 hrs.) out of
KHAO, within Ohio.  This plane is powered by an A65 with a 58 in. 3 blade Warp
Drive.  Pitch is TBD but I will initially set it at 18 degrees which equates to
a pitch of about 60.

I have about 16 hours in Grumman trainers but that was 28 years ago so I think
I need a refresher in short airplanes. Most of my recent experience has been in
Sundowners and a Comanche with a little time in a 172 and Cherokee.

I am willing to travel to get some flight time in a KR-2.

Thanks in advance.  My particulars, if you want to contact me off net, are:

Kenneth B. Jones
11713 Bedivere Court
Sharonville, OH 45241-5914
Phone:  513-604-3273