G'Day Netters

Time to face the truth.
I'm 83, better health than most friends, still have my medical.

However, I am occupied full time: a. getting my book ready for printer, b.
forming company to market it, c.seeking
help for active website, d. setting up bank account, e. stock trading to build
value for children and grandchildren.

Have planned for years exactly what to do each step from here on my KR2S
project.
But know darned well it would take me year or two to finish it.

Time to face the truth. I have run out of time.
So, next Friday or so, I will set on net full list of what is to go.

Rex T. Ellington
Norman, OK 73072
one block east of I 35, between Westheimer (OUN) and David J. Perry (Goldsby)