Well.... $800,$1000... I think this included installation and an
engine analyzer... but the club sold that plane... now has a new
2003 Ovation... but I couldn't fly it anyway if I still lived there.
Min 750 hours reqd for insurance, plus too much $$ in that tier.

Auto engines use O2 analyzers, which don't like leaded gasoline.
My '88 Z car has 5 computers in it.  At least 1 manages the engine timing
and injectors.

-- Ross