Hi Dave, I'm another KR builder here in Michigan.
  Some years ago, there was a group of builders in the Toledo area who put on a
nice Gathering at the Toledo Metcalf airport.
  It was there that I decided to pesue the KR as a project of choise after
getting a close look at Marty Roberts and Bobby Muses' planes.
  I started my plane in 97 and progress has been slow and spotty but continues
on.
  Video Bob Vermullen and another builder in the Grand Rapids area and I have
gotten together in the past and had a nice time taking KRs.
  I'm always up for a visit or a fly in for that matter so if you put something
together, I'll try to make it.
  John Roffey
  Chapter 979 Young Eagle Coordinator
  Fort Gratiot, MI. 48059