Hey Mark...
You must not have received my E to you several weeks ago concerning the
decals that you are proposing. I am in the sign business, and do a lot of
"stickers". I can either produce them at my shop, but would rather job them out
to a
contract printer in Missouri. My mark-up on the products are about 40%, and
that
coming out of the price will make the decals very affordable.
I don't have my cost book with me at the moment, but This decal can sell for
around
3 to 5 dollars. I figure the cost each to be less than 1 dollar. (depends
upon how many colors)
If you are interested in this offer, E me back and I'll get more info to you.
Thanks...Sherman Swofford