> My own personnal feeling is you need to get these things out for the
> masses
> to see.  Rand Robinson has given up the ship in not attending Sun &
> Fun and
> Oshkosh so it is up to you guys to keep the airplane out in the
> public.  If
> is furthur my opinion, without the KRNet the KR would have died a
> slow
> death.
>
> Like I said before, flame on but I am still a strong supporter of
> the KR and
> will continue to be so.  It is just frustrating when you try to do
> something
> and get no support..
> Dana Overall
Dana et All,
        I have high hopes of flying my 2s this year and getting to any event
that I can will be my goal. I think that there are others with like
goals. With some fresh KR's out there we may be able to get some new
interest. Keep beating your head against the wall. Peer pressure is a
wonderful social tool. I'll be out as soon as I can. Now, back to sanding
;-)

Joe Horton
Coopersburg, Pa.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com