Ok no-one has touched it so I will.

After any flight on continuous time of over 30 minutes above 12,500 feet oxygen
is required.  Above 14,000 feet it is required full time for all pilot(s) and
required crew members.  Above 15,000 feet it must be AVAILABLE for the
passengers.  So if you acquire a simple canula and a bottle, and want you
mother in law to pass out, just have an extra fitting, fly at 14K and let her
go!  Just kidding.  Now the AIM recommends that O2 be used above 8000 feet
during the day, and 5000 feet at night, due to the greater effect that oxygen
has on our rods vs. cones.  These lower altitudes are recommendations based on
studies of average condition that people are in begin to exhibit symptoms of
sight deteoration.
    Second point:  flights above 18000feet or FL180 MUST be on an IFR flight
plan, so if your KR is not IFR certified, or even if it is but you have not
filed, tough luck running up there with the big boys.

      I too want to turbo for "normalizing" not for increased performance below
3000 feet.  But, that will have to wait....

Colin & Bev Rainey
KR2(td) N96TA
Sanford, FL
crain...@cfl.rr.com