From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Mark Langford
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 7:19 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR>epoxy resin

Lee Van Dyke wrote:

>>  I am fiberglassing my new Elevator and I would like to find out which
combination of Resin will give me the hardest/  most rigid result. ????? <<

My personal favorite for laminating is Aeropoxy 3660/2032.  I've tried
several and it's one that I've had no allergic reaction to for over 8 years.
Some others like West too, but I'm not sure if they've tried Aeropoxy.
Maybe somebody that's tried both will chime in.

Mark Langford, Huntsville, AL
N56ML at hiwaay.net
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford