Ok gang, searched the archives back for 6 years and did not find a post about
the degrees of deflection that should be able to be made at the aileron once it
is hooked up to the bellcrank. I have an angle gauge that I can use to check
both sides and make sure that the design amount of deflection is being
achieved.  It seems very shallow right now, and there are 2 holes for mounting
the bellcrank rod, so I would like to be able to check them.  Can someone with
a plans built tell me what the plans call for in angle of deflection, or inches
of movement above the trailing edge and then below, so that I can check my
aileron geometry please.  I have not been able to address this previously
because this is the first time she has had her wings on to stay.  The reason I
ask is that when disconnected there is ALOT more motion available for both the
ailerons and the stick.
Colin & Bev Rainey
KR2(td) N96TA
Sanford, FL