From: "Mark Langford" <n5...@hiwaay.net>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 8:51 PM
Subject: KR>KRnet sticker update

> KRnetHeads,
>
> I have a little more info on the KRnet stickers, although I don't have a
picture that I can show you yet.  Orma Robbins and Joe Horton did a lot of
legwork and got pricing and even samples, but in the end I decided on a
local establishment  because they seemed a little more flexible and gave me
exactly what I wanted.

>  Up to now we have orders for 120 stickers, so a 250 sticker minimum would
have meant no profit and a big pile of leftover stickers.  The local folks
will make exactly the number I request and charge me a dollar per sticker.
And the good news is they'll make them oval shaped, which will mean larger
stickers for cheaper.  I ended up opting for a white background rather than
clear so they will show up better on dark surfaces, and they're a lot
cheaper.  They will be approximately 3.7" wide by 3" tall.  I have a nice
stack of self-addressed stamped enveloped ready to be stuffed.  I'm waiting
for proofs (Monday) and then I should have them by the end of next week and
have them on their way.

> Since I only have to order an exact amount, this means that if you want
them, you need to order them in the next couple of days or they'll be "out
of print".   There won't be any left for the straglers.   With only selling
120, there will only be enough money to buy about one prop, but I guess
that's just the way it goes.  Ordering info is REposted below:

> Somebody brought up the idea of selling KRnet stickers a few weeks ago to
> finance KRnet, help with the Gathering if needed, and finance a "KR prop
> rental" program.  Best of all, we'd all end up with KRnet stickers!
Several