I'm sorry, but if you went to
http://krgathering.org/KRnet/KRnet_pro_shop_order.htm and can't find prices
anywhere, there's not much anybody can do for you.  Maybe you have some
wierd browser that's half blind.  Bottom line is they are $3 each, and
shipping is free, unless you use Paypal (which I wish you wouldn't).  If you
use Paypal shipping is another dollar, although I should have made it more,
since they rob me of 4%, which hurts when somebody orders more than a few.

And for all the people who couldn't manage to find the mailing address for
where to send your check and  SELF ADRESSED STAMPED envelope, it's:

Mark Langford
296 Taylor Denton Lane
Harvest, AL  35749

Mark Langford, "somebody just shoot me"