I am the lucky owner of not T stock, but H beam that can be cut into T or
even channel.  I have not said anything at first as I did not know if it
would sell as you need to cut it, but hey , you are cutting anyway right?
They are 53 inches long and great for clamping spars and whatever togther
with.  An H beam is like I beam only it stays the same thickness in the
sides, not thicker by the bridge.   This stock is 1.25 across the sides, and
1.38 across the inner bridge.  1.31 would be possible after a saw kerf.  The
thickness of all 3 areas is between .104 and .110     These were intended
for use where I work, but they were purchased too short and I was able to
get a release for some.  If this will be in demand I will need to get more
as I will only sell about 6 of what I have.  You need 4 to clamp spars.

I would have to get $25 a piece plus shipping.  Thats about $6 a foot.

Steve McGee
Endeavor Wi. USA
Building a KR2S widened.
lmc...@maqs.net

  • KR> 6061-T6 John Esch
    • KR> 6061-T6 I have some Steve and Lori McGee