Hi Netters. Tried twice to send an amended letter to the net. Sorry.

What I was trying to do was answer Brian Kraut's letter about meeting up
for a Bbq. I told him there is no particular place that I can think of
to hold this. I also told him that the first one to arrive should come
back out to the camper registration building and we'll make up a note
with a map so that all the rest of you can see it as you register to
camp.

A side note: to camp on the grounds... you must be either a member (in
good standing) of the EAA, or the Florida air museum.

Hope to see many of you there & enjoy some bbq or brats with you.

John Sickafoose
Co-chairman, camper registration s-n-f
Naples, Fl