<Who gives hoot how a prehistoric trainer handles - the small penis brigade
cannot wait to tell their bit (of BS).>

Can you guys image what the response would be if one of us made a comment on
the KR Net about a female builder's genitalia? I do believe that Ms. Glyniss
has a bit of a chip on her shoulder.  A chip that has to be at least twice as
big as her...brain.  I guess she feels that because she teaches, (hopefully not
flying), she has the right to insult the good members of our beloved KR Net. In
my humble opinion, I think not. Banish the wench forever!

RV