Ameet:
    Thank You for the KR-2 in X-Plane. It is very good. One comment, in my
models for the next generation Q the group found that by using 2 airfoil files
per wing in plane-maker we could come very close to real world on the test
Q-200. This was our base-line to compare models using other airfoils.
    If You wish after my much dreaded move to the new house I can make the
airfoil files in Reynolds numbers 1 10^6 and 9 10^6 for the RAF and AS
airfoils. I have a copy of the S supplement and can do the changes in
Plane-Maker
                                                                    Jim