Brian,  Have you forgot...  At SNF I asked to purchase your tail wheel from
your old plane.  Sent you an Email off the list last week.  You must not have
received it. If this is the one (complete assym) for $20.00 Please tag it and
bag it. I will send you a check.
Let me know

Steven Phillabaum
Auburn, Alabama