Try http://www.magusinc.com This company makes every and any thing you could
ever need for a gas spring, including mounting brackets.  I used two for my
forward hinged KR-2 canopy and they work great. Part number 752940, 22.5 lbs,
9.84 in stroke, 23.03 extended.  $42.22 each.  Mounting hardware Part number
SL-46P3-1, $5.18 each, I used 4 brackets.

Sid Wood KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD
sidney.w...@titan.com

Some time ago there was lots of information on the best canopy struts on
the net. Of course I wasn't going to use them, so I made the mistake of
ignoring the valuable information. Now I need some kind sole to make up for
my deficiency by repeating the information of type and best places to get
them.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852