Thanks!  I posted that photo to http://www.krnet.org/misc/snf_kr_dinner_04.jpg
, so if you want to, you can point it out to the KRnet crowd, along with a
description or something.  A lot of familiar faces in that photo, and I do
believe it's the first time we've ever gotten an actual photograph at one of
these things!  I wish I could have made it.
Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
see KR2S project at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford

Mark,
Attached is a photo taken at the Sun n Fun 2004 KR-dinner hosted by Virg at
Holiday Inn North.  Virg commandeered Brian Kraut's cell phone, called
Jeannette Rand at home and we all took turns saying hello to her.  Six others
left right after dinner and missed the photo, phone call and standup routines.
Virg vowed this was his last Sun n Fun Dinner after 32 years and turned it all
over to Brian Kraut for next year.
Regards,
Sid Wood, KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD