From: KRnet
Date: 05/02/04 16:13:18
To: 'KRnet'
Subject: @SPAM++++++ KR> KR2S Specs - thanks

Troy Petteway's KR2 ....massaged 0-200..... His plane will do more than
220 mph

Steve Alderman has a similar plane...radical 0-200 engine ... will push
220 mph

Really glad someone asked - I like the answer. I accept that a quick KR
will take some dedication and compromise - but it can be done - thanks.

Both were using the old section (at the time) - maybe the new sections
make it a tad easier.

I was surprised at the exaggerated elevator trim on Steve Aldermans
(yellow) airplane in one of the pics from the attached URL - anyone know
why?

Steve J