The latest e-newsletter is interesting with the 120 hp cassut.  Going 238 mph
average top speed at 845 pounds is encouraging with the 0-200 hopped up.    I
was wondering what a 190 CI corvair would be able to do in the kr2s at just
under 700 pounds.  I know there are a lot of variables though.

  I just wasn't looking for a 150 mph airplane with this dream and a lot of the
volk engine guys seem to be getting that.  I wanted a plane that when I wanted
to go somewhere I would be doing it faster than a biplane with a 150 horses at
13 gal per hour if you know what I mean.  I guess I really need to spend that
$1500 for the extra 20 horses.

  Any way the project is started so I am determined to see it out and get the
hours on the plane.  Then if finances prove to be there to move on we will see
what happens.

  Thanks all for the response on the web page question.  I have changed the
background to a more practical and appropriate for the project design.

  Make sure you give all your "Mothers" the day they deserve.

Peace to all on this stormy Wisconsin friday.

Steve McGee
Endeavor Wi. USA
Building a KR2SW  Impostor
lmc...@maqs.net