With considerable regret I have sold my KR-2s project. After 7 yrs of work I am
less than half finished and I can not see getting it finished in the forseeable
future. My disability has progressed to the point that I can not stand without
support and I need two hands to hold a twelve pound weight. With luck I can
hold on to me pilots licence for another couple of years so I can continue to
fly me 150 for now.

Many thanks to all those on the KR net. I would never have been able to keep at
this project without all the encouragement and advice I have received thru the
net and at the fly ins.

Doug Rupert purchased my project and I sure hope he gets to finish it. Itt
would be a real thrill to see it fly.

May drop in from time to time.
W.G.(Bill) KIRKLAND
wkirkl...@rogers.com