From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Kevin Angus
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 16:30
To: KR Net
Subject: KR> New Kr'er?

The KR1, KR1B, and KR2 plans and serial numbers arrived yesterday, I have a
VW type V and a Corvair 110hp engine (that was hard to find) both in need of
some new parts (rebuild).  I'm waiting on the trailer outer covering (have
to pick up the siding next week) to finish my plane trailer (20' long
starting with a 3' wide by 42" height front tapering to 104" wide by 72"
height for the horizontal stabilizer, trailer weighs about 400lbs) then I
get to drive 3000 miles and retrieve a KR1 in the boat stage and a KR2
without an engine.

So would that qualify me as a Kr'er?

I started working on getting my pilot license in 1978 at the Santa Monica
airport and it looks like I'll finish at Salt Lake #2. I was a field
engineer in the 70's and 80's then took up programming, currently building a
house and hanger in an area Northwest of the Great Salt Lake.

Kevin Angus