Netters
I sent off the application for my Final Inspection yesterday, and expect to
hear from the FAA late this week or next week regarding when to look for the
Inspector.  I used the Advisory Circular from the Lakeland Safety Center, which
is available from either AOPA, or EAA websites also.  It details everything you
need to do, and gives examples in the appendices of the forms required, how to
fill them out, etc...  I will post a complete break down ( bad choice of words)
of the inspection commentary, good and bad for all to learn from. Here goes...

Colin & Bev Rainey
KR2(td) N96TA
Sanford, FL
crain...@cfl.rr.com