Hi netters
Thanks to those that responded to my request for intercom circuit diagrams,
but guys that is exactly what I am looking for (CIRCUIT DIAGRAMS). I wish I
could afford one of those beauties but with a Microair M760 and a set of
grove 5" wheels, brakes, tyres, tubes and axles on the way there is just not
enough left for luxuries. Hell I am already down to bread and water three
times a day!
Seriously, there must be a few tinkerers out there that have been there and
done that before. It shouldn,t be that difficuilt to design something as
simple as an intercom if you knew what you were doing. I tinker with
electronics a bit (assemble from diagrams others design) but that is as far
as my abilities go.
anyone??
Thanks
Dene Collett