KR Netters,
Just received this from Harold Woods.  His link is
www.uaespaces.com/harold/index.htm
Sid Wood KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD USA
sidney.w...@titan.com

Hi Sid.
I am using a Franklin ,60 HP, 2 cylinder,4 cycle , approved aircraft engine..
It will be rather low powered because I am afraid that my weight is building
up. It is T tailed because it has spoilers in the wing stubs for glide slope
control.
A builder in England also put spoilers on his KR and found that there was
buffeting on the horizontal stabilizers when the spoilers were deployed. I thus
put the horizontal stabilizer up higher, out of the way of any turbulance.
I hope that it works. I have to put in the instument panel, wire the engine,
run the gas to the carb, add the brake lines,adjust the ailerons, put in the
front windows, ( They have been fitted previously) and paint it. I cannot say
when all this will be completed.
Thank you for your interest.
Regards
Harold Woods