Brian and all,

I've run a listing of KR related parts for sale for years and have helped
several people (including myself!) sell projects and components.

If you'd like to list any KR related stuff, just send me what you want to
appear including photos in an email addressed mailto:webmas...@bouyea.net.
I'll format the text, make some thumbnail photo images, and send you the
link to approve and publish.  Once you're satisfied, I'll add the link to
the Classifieds link main page,
http://www.bouyea.net/classifieds/Default.htm

This is an open offer to you all.

John Bouyea