It's all right here on the FAA's website:
  -Kris
  - - - - - - -

FAA Registry
N-Number Inquiry Results
N250KB is Assigned

Assigned/Registered Aircraft
Aircraft Description

Serial Number       D-002          Type Registration       Individual
Manufacturer Name   BETCHAN DON    Certificate Issue Date  None
Model               KR II          Status                  Valid
Type Aircraft       Fixed Wing Single-Engine
Type Engine         Reciprocating
Pending Number Change       None       Dealer              No
Date Change Authorized      None       Mode S Code         50454141
MFR Year            1988            Fractional Owner       NO

Registered Owner

Name            REGISTRATION PENDING
Street          20437 BRIAN WAY STE E
City            TEHACHAPI
State           CALIFORNIA
Zip Code        93561-6766
County          KERN
Country         UNITED STATES

Airworthiness

Engine Manufacturer   VOLKSWAGEN     Classification  Experimental
Engine Model          CONVERSION     Category  Amateur Built

A/W Date              10/21/1988

Other Owner Names

None

Temporary Certificate