Tim,
My plan is to put the Poly Fiber Smooth Prime and paint on with a fine nap
roller.  A Pulsar builder in my chapter used this method with beautiful
results.  Bought the roller and pan at Lowes (about $6).
Poly Fiber says there is no RF attenuation through any of their paint products
over fabric or fiber glass.  Carbon fiber will drastically attenuate RF signals.
I will be camping in the camp ground in my pop-up.  Look for me in the Workshop
area showing folks how to use epoxy and fiber glass.
Sid Wood, Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD USA
sidney.w...@titan.com

Well guys, in between rain storms and overtime at work, I am finaly ready to
shoot the top coats on my bird.I am still using Stits Navada silver.
Now before I get flooded with e-mail, I did a test for radio interference.
Now I know that this is not a very accurate way to test it but I sprayed two
coats of paint on a cardborad box, and transmitted to an aircraft in flight
from underneath it, I belive this would simulate any interference form the
paint. I am also using a canopy mounted ant.
I have finished wet sanding the entire airframe and finding areas to spot
puddy, I will apply a sealer coat before the paint.
 My plan is to camp with my plane at airventure this year, is anyone else
going to do this?
Tim
KR2  N7038V