From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Mark Jones
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2004 3:02 PM
To: KR Net
Subject: KR> Sanding Wings

I have sweated about a gallon so far today sanding my left wing foam to get
it ready for glassing which I hope to do this weekend. I had and I said had
a goal of final inspection by July 1st...hahahhahhahhahhah. I am about to
die laughing over that one. BUT....I will fly to the gathering cause I will
not let Langford take all the awards home.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI  USA
E-mail me at flyk...@wi.rr.com
Visit my KR-2S CorvAIRCRAFT web site at