Folks:

This came to me unsolicited.  I don't know the guy personally.  He just
thinks I know a few "interested" parties.  Following is some of what he has
to sell.  He is in the San Fracisco bay area (Left Coast).

If anyone has a need or use for them, contact him direct.

I think he built two or three airplanes, belonged to a couple different EAA
Chapters and is now departing this hobby.

Randy Stein

PS - Don't reply to me or KRNet because that will not get your question(s)
answered regarding these items.

Wheels Calipers Tires
I have two sets of unused Matco (nee Rosenham) 4.00-5 wheels, calipers,
tires and tubes.  The tires/tubes are Shin four-ply rated.  No discs.
Depending how you figure, Aircraft Spruce asks something over $400.  My
asking price is $125 plus shipping - maybe $30 depending on distance.
For photos and/or more info, contact me:

Quentin Durham
qdur...@aol.com