From:   krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]  On Behalf
Of James Leverton
Sent:   Wednesday, June 16, 2004 2:31 PM
To:     kr...@mylist.net
Subject:        KR> boat question

 << File: ATT29349.txt >> I am installing the top cross members on the boat.
The 5/8 x 5/8 piece that
sits on top of the top longerons about 4" back.  Since the sides angle, it
does not sit flat on the longeron.  Should I notch that cross member or sand
the longerons level like you do for the bottoms?  Thanks for any advice.
Jim

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access fights spam and pop-ups - now 3 months FREE!