What facilities are available for camping at Mt Vernon?
Sid Wood, Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD USA
Anybody up for camping??

I asked Larry a week or so ago about airplane camping and he responded in
his post a couple days ago it was available.

I am not going to Oskkosh this year so I'm missing out on my regular fall
airplane camping (can you say, medical school application and finishing up
this R@....gotta save every penny out there not just the ones head's up I
see in the parking lots:-) so I'm going to camp out Saturday night there at
the area provided at the airport.  I'll bring along my generator, awning,
bug spray, cooler (full of soda.......right), and a host of airplane lies.
I'll delay hauling out the banjo until anyone else silly enough to camp out
gets way too intoxicated to remember me playing it:-)

I'm thinking this could be way too much fun.

Seriously, anyone else up for some foolishness??

Dana Overall
1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39
RV-7 slider, Imron black, "Black Magic"