Gathering campers,

I checked with the airport manager today to varify that he said
putting up a tent would be o.k.   I told him I had four or five
attendees that wanted to camp and he said he wouldn't have
a problem with that so bring it on.

The "tent" area is maybe 300 yards from the terminal and just
past the area where the motorhomes will park.  There is a
pavillion with picnic tables, two fire pits on metal pipes, and
is located next to a small lake.  It is an area that is rather off
by itself so you shouldn't be bothered by people driving by.
I believe there is a small gravel road that runs right past the
site but will have no traffic as it is strictly a maintenance road.

If I get any more info I'll pass it along.

Larry Flesner - 2004 Gathering host -  www.krgathering.org