Thanks for the replies Guys,
I don't know the actual fuel consumption at full power but was at this
point guessing at 8 gph. max. I don't find any restrictions in the system
but there are more turns than I would have had if I had originally
planned on gravity feed. I will do more testing in different fuel tank
levels of fuel and at the same two angles. Right now it does not sound
like it is to bad. Conservatively There should be 2 times the max power
requirement at about half tank and that will be the absolute minimum for
take off placard